- 1 gluten free pizza base 9 inch
- 4 tbsps tomato puree
- Flavour Fusions of your choice 4 tbsp
- 2 medium onions sliced thinly
- A handful of frozen sweetcorn
- 1 pepper deseeded and sliced
- 5 mushrooms sliced thinly
- A handful of olives (optional)
- 2 medium potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- 1 large sweet potato washed and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 4-5 tbsp of Flavour Fusion of your choice
Heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius or Gas mark 6.
Place wedges on baking tray and toss in oil and Flavour Fusions.
Cook for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Cover pizza base in tomato puree and sprinkle 2 tbsps of Flavour Fusions over the base.
Arrange all the veggies over the top.
Sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsps of Flavour Fusion on top of the pizza and bake for the same time as the wedges.