Ingredients for the Casserole :
- 3 medium onions sliced
- 2 large carrots sliced
- 2 large parsnips sliced
- 3 turnips diced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 tsp yeast extract
- 1 pint of vegetable stock
- 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup of soaked and cooked chick peas
- 1 tin of organic tin of tomatoes or 6 large fresh tomatoes sliced
- Handful of Mushrooms
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp Chilli Flavour Fusion
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
Ingredients for the Flavour Fusion Garlic Bruschetta:
- 4 slices of gluten free wholemeal bread preferably homemade
- 1 small clove of garlic peeled
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil for each slice of bread
- 4 tbsp of Flavour Fusion Garlic or Chilli or Original
In a large heavy based casserole dish heat the coconut oil over a medium heat.
Add all the vegetables and cook slowly with a lid on, Stirring occasionally .
Add the balsamic vinegar, salt, yeast extract, and paprika. Mix well and add tomatoes, stock and Flavour Fusion .
Turn heat down and simmer for an hour or alternatively bake in oven at gas mark 6 or 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
When the vegetables are tender the casserole is cooked.
Make the Bruschetta by toasting the bread.
Scrape the garlic cloves over the toast then drizzle olive oil over the toast and sprinkle 1 tbsp of Flavour Fusion Garlic on each slice.
Serve casserole with Bruschetta and Enjoy!
Fantastic for a cold evening. ☺