– 2 portobello mushrooms (stalks removed)
– 60g cream cheese
– Handful of chopped spinach
– 1 garlic clove
– 1/2 shallot
– 25g vegan mozzarella
– 1/2tsp oregano
– handful of fresh chives
– S&P & chilli flakes
– 25g breadcrumbs
– approx 6g vegan parmesan (as much as you like!!)
– 3/4 tbsp butter
– Pre-heat oven to gas mark 6 (200 degrees Celsius)
– Place shrooms stalk down on a baking tray and bake for 10mins
– Mix together in a bowl: the cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic, shallot, oregano, S&P, a pinch of chilli flakes & half of the chives.
– In a separate bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, butter, parmesan & remaining chives.
– Fill mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture and top with the breadcrumbs.
– Oven for 15mins or until golden